SoloRock Canada

Our vision is to provide customers in the North American market with quality and healthy lifestyle options at lower cost, allowing them to achieve their goals while protecting our environment.

Written by Charles SoloRock — April 24, 2014

Comments

john smith:

I just bought your 250 watt 14 inch electric folding bike, a few months ago. Recently I switched the crankset to a 60T and it goes very fast.

My worry is that if I pedal very very hard, I can go 50 km/hr with this bike while on throttle (pedal+motor+downhill)
is that going to damage the motor at that speed?

July 30 2018 at 12:07 PM

simon:

Beyond excellent. Next-day delivery was beyond expectations. Very well packed for shipping. Bike was again far beyond my expectation for quality and build. Components used were excellent. Simply put air in tires, a few adjustments and off I went. A real conversation piece and many people ask about it. Can’t believe the price as most expect nearer to $1,000.

August 17 2018 at 10:08 AM

Hayman:

I am missing a safety knob for the folding knob, can not find it anywhere, how can you supply that part, please advise

October 08 2018 at 07:10 AM

R Jos:

Have been so impressed with the 2 solid steel fold-up bikes I’ve purchased in the last few years from Solorock. Just great for the traveller. One is in South America and the other in Canada where I travel to and back from. But you have sold out of tricycles! I’ve never considered them before, but now see them as a transition for an aging population. Would have bought one today but you have none left!

December 12 2018 at 12:12 PM

Charlene :

Purchased a ventless washer-dryer from Charles two years ( very unique machine and hard to find) He explained how the machine worked and how to hook it up. Fast forward after two years of flawless operation …I had a service problem with the machine and contacted Charles…He picked up the machine, repaired it at a VERY reasonable cost, returned it, and hooked it all back up (Thanks Ken!) These guys are fabulous! Would highly recommend this company!

April 04 2019 at 07:04 AM

Robert Primicias:

For the Dash 20" 30 speed. It has no rack. How much more to put a rear rack on it? It sells for $999 Cdn currently.

October 30 2019 at 02:10 PM

leonard tripp:

I love this dishwasher is clean great and is quite looks good too. I just want to know in heavy or allinone when i can turn off the water and go to bed is it at 20 min left it dont say

January 02 2020 at 09:01 PM

Randy & Sandy:

We purchased two Blue 20" 7 speed Wonder Steel Bikes from Charles back in May of 2017. We are 100% satisfied with these bikes and would highly recommend folks to purchase this bike.
Charles was very helpful at the time of purchase – thanks Charles – appreciated your assistance in aiding us to make this purchase.
My wife Loves her Bike! (was skeptical at time of purchase)
We take them EVERY time we go camping and folks always ask us:
“Where did you buy those Bikes?” and we always answer them with at Solorock and you can find the store online via google search.
To Charles and family – take care and be safe in these trying times, Sandy and I wish you the best!

March 29 2020 at 09:03 AM

Angela Caverley:

What are your shipping costs

April 26 2020 at 09:04 AM

Jane Renaud:

What is the shipping cost to Montréal, Québec.H3E 0C8, for thé. Dash Solorock 30 speed, wheel 20 in.

May 04 2020 at 10:05 PM

Mari Dressler:

Bought the Agile 246 Trice. Love it but…it is making a clunking noise. We can’t figure it out. Also, we have a spring left over from the assembly, can’t find what the use is for, not in the assembly instructions. Can send a video for the noise if that helps?

May 11 2020 at 11:05 AM

PAUL:

45 liter freezer 12 volt when are you going to have stock
you seem to be out of stock in almost all sizes except the large one

May 25 2020 at 11:05 AM

Bill:

I work in an apartment building, that has the SRWD Combostar 11, in each unit. Where do I get parts for these machines? I need a water level switch. Thanks.
Vancouver, Canada.

July 14 2020 at 11:07 PM

Bill:

Vancouver, Canada.

July 14 2020 at 11:07 PM

Jared Labelle:

I am so impressed with the service I have received so far from Solorock.ca staff. I love the trike I got and the fact that it was hand delivered and then given a tutorial on all the features and how it works was a tremendous surprise and so very much appreciated. I HIGHLY recommend buying a bike or trike from these guys. You will not regret it.

July 30 2020 at 07:07 AM

Michelle :

Just bought the solorock 26 trike with basket on back. I am so in love with it. Absolutely amazing thing.bigger the I thought carries more then I thought and rides smoothly!! Thanks so much.

August 01 2020 at 04:08 PM

Julian K:

Hi I have a Wonder folding bike. I found that the stem is wiggling and it can’t be tightened. It affects the ride enjoyment as I expect a solid feel when I put my hands on the handlebars. Could you please suggest a way to improve the situation?

August 18 2020 at 12:08 AM

aiJwIgQp:

aUuWrmFSfVlAHwcd

August 24 2020 at 10:08 AM

sLcgAMdNneyqrol:

iGrogvTtq

August 24 2020 at 10:08 AM

William David Oliver:

When will you be getting new bicycle and accessories stock. Everything is sold out?

August 26 2020 at 04:08 PM

William David Oliver:

Will you be bringing in any e-scooters as part of the 2021 inventory?

August 26 2020 at 04:08 PM