SoloRock Canada

Our vision is to provide customers in the North American market with quality and healthy lifestyle options at lower cost, allowing them to achieve their goals while protecting our environment.

Written by Charles SoloRock — April 24, 2014

Comments

Tamara Bihun:

Do you charge for delivery to St. Catharines? How much?

solorock 18" dishwasher portable

July 23 2018 at 02:07 PM

john smith:

I just bought your 250 watt 14 inch electric folding bike, a few months ago. Recently I switched the crankset to a 60T and it goes very fast.

My worry is that if I pedal very very hard, I can go 50 km/hr with this bike while on throttle (pedal+motor+downhill)
is that going to damage the motor at that speed?

July 30 2018 at 12:07 PM

simon:

Beyond excellent. Next-day delivery was beyond expectations. Very well packed for shipping. Bike was again far beyond my expectation for quality and build. Components used were excellent. Simply put air in tires, a few adjustments and off I went. A real conversation piece and many people ask about it. Can’t believe the price as most expect nearer to $1,000.

August 17 2018 at 10:08 AM

Gary Nevins:

I am in need of wording diagram for the front wheel drive kit that I purchased from you. Also ,do you keep any front forks,with 4 inch space at the dropout…. Thanks in advance Gary

October 06 2018 at 11:10 PM

Hayman:

I am missing a safety knob for the folding knob, can not find it anywhere, how can you supply that part, please advise

October 08 2018 at 07:10 AM

Gary:

What’s up ??. No response to my Oct. 6 email. Re.. wiring diagram and front forks.

October 15 2018 at 01:10 AM

Claudette MCDonald:

My machine as a error Msg F1 water level sensor is wrong it said to call a technicians the machine is still under warranty bought March 13,2018 . Invoice no.SRWD-M067
Model.HCWP2301A0117.
I need this part . Please reply A.S.A.P

October 15 2018 at 12:10 PM

Welcome

Welcome to the e-commerce portal of SOLOROCK, where one can find top quality and best price folding bikes and hard-to-find appliances of North American brand: SOLOROCK. Please feel free to contact us toll free via 1-888-289-0012 for any questions.