SoloRock Canada

Our vision is to provide customers in the North American market with quality and healthy lifestyle options at lower cost, allowing them to achieve their goals while protecting our environment.

Written by Charles SoloRock — April 24, 2014

Comments

Tamara Bihun:

Do you charge for delivery to St. Catharines? How much?

solorock 18" dishwasher portable

July 23 2018 at 02:07 PM

john smith:

I just bought your 250 watt 14 inch electric folding bike, a few months ago. Recently I switched the crankset to a 60T and it goes very fast.

My worry is that if I pedal very very hard, I can go 50 km/hr with this bike while on throttle (pedal+motor+downhill)
is that going to damage the motor at that speed?

July 30 2018 at 12:07 PM

simon:

Beyond excellent. Next-day delivery was beyond expectations. Very well packed for shipping. Bike was again far beyond my expectation for quality and build. Components used were excellent. Simply put air in tires, a few adjustments and off I went. A real conversation piece and many people ask about it. Can’t believe the price as most expect nearer to $1,000.

August 17 2018 at 10:08 AM

Gary Nevins:

I am in need of wording diagram for the front wheel drive kit that I purchased from you. Also ,do you keep any front forks,with 4 inch space at the dropout…. Thanks in advance Gary

October 06 2018 at 11:10 PM

Hayman:

I am missing a safety knob for the folding knob, can not find it anywhere, how can you supply that part, please advise

October 08 2018 at 07:10 AM

Gary:

What’s up ??. No response to my Oct. 6 email. Re.. wiring diagram and front forks.

October 15 2018 at 01:10 AM

Claudette MCDonald:

My machine as a error Msg F1 water level sensor is wrong it said to call a technicians the machine is still under warranty bought March 13,2018 . Invoice no.SRWD-M067
Model.HCWP2301A0117.
I need this part . Please reply A.S.A.P

October 15 2018 at 12:10 PM

Sonia Bellissimo-Marshall:

Hello, we are looking for the installation manual for the Solorock portable dishwasher. There is a manual included, as well as on this website, on how to use the dishwasher, just not how to install it. I have looked up the GE instructions and there are important tips, such as adding water to the drum to lubricate the pump seal. Should we be doing that? Is there a link to installation instructions?

November 27 2018 at 01:11 AM

R Jos:

Have been so impressed with the 2 solid steel fold-up bikes I’ve purchased in the last few years from Solorock. Just great for the traveller. One is in South America and the other in Canada where I travel to and back from. But you have sold out of tricycles! I’ve never considered them before, but now see them as a transition for an aging population. Would have bought one today but you have none left!

December 12 2018 at 12:12 PM

Daniel Gagne:

We bought a Solorock portable dishwasher a few weeks ago and were quite happy with it. Recently, though, we have been getting an error code E1. The manual explains what this is but not what to do to correct it. We now get this every time we run the machine.

What do we do?

January 06 2019 at 07:01 PM

Sonia Bellissimo-Marshall:

Hello again,
Thank you for responding so quickly to these comments. We are happy with our portable dishwasher, it cleans very well. However lately we’ve been noticing a lot of leaking water come from the white attachment where the hoses connect to the white assembly. I unscrewed the hoses and there is a seal, plus it is only a few months old so they shouldn’t need to be replaced yet. Any suggestions on what to do to prevent so much water loss?
Thank you for your help.

January 18 2019 at 10:01 PM

Garth :

iam looking for a service manual 24 in.front load washer dryer combo

February 24 2019 at 05:02 PM

Charlene :

Purchased a ventless washer-dryer from Charles two years ( very unique machine and hard to find) He explained how the machine worked and how to hook it up. Fast forward after two years of flawless operation …I had a service problem with the machine and contacted Charles…He picked up the machine, repaired it at a VERY reasonable cost, returned it, and hooked it all back up (Thanks Ken!) These guys are fabulous! Would highly recommend this company!

April 04 2019 at 07:04 AM

Renato N:

The SOLOROCK 18" Portable Dishwasher – Deluxe Stainless Steel is currently unavailable in your Amazon.ca store. I would like to know if you plan to have new stock soon over there, because I`m going to buy it but I want to use a couple of Amazon gift cards to pay it partially. Thanks.

June 01 2019 at 03:06 AM

Francis Emilio Perez:

hi i have solorock 20 inch hunter i have an issue with the folding hinge at the front it has a lot of play the hinge is very loose now but still locks but the wiggle is kinda strong is there to have this fixed

June 09 2019 at 03:06 PM

Richard lorange:

I bought your product (dishwasher srdw180813s) in Québec and I speak only french. Do you have an instruction manual in french? Thank you.

June 19 2019 at 05:06 PM

Richard:

Do you have instruction manuals in french?

June 19 2019 at 05:06 PM

jerry kay:

cheep material and no parts was charged $30..00 cash to put my broken part back on

June 25 2019 at 02:06 PM